The HR Tech Event showcased some fantastic sessions and tracks.
Technology was at the heart of the 2018 HR Tech World.
Hr tech registration is open now for 2019 speakers.
Key lessons put tech at the center of HR.
This year’s annual HR tech Event that took place in Las Vegas, USA, brought some fantastic news and innovations. We’ll cover a full overview of everything that happened at the famed HR tech conference. Keep an eye out for HR tech registration for 2019, opening soon.
Two big events are coming up in Dubai, including the SHRM Tech EMEA and the HR TECH MENA SUMMIT.
This world-famous HR tech conference has been the leading space for HR tech market innovators for over 20 years. Attendees range from HR reps looking to increase their knowledge to HR tech developers showcasing incredible software solutions. Tens of thousands of attendees have flocked to the yearly HR tech conference to help their company succeed.
HR Tech for the New Year
At HR Tech World 2018, a variety of sessions covered emerging trends, success strategies, and other HR hot topics, such as:
- Human capital strategies and HR tech. New strategies and technology allow HR professionals to give their company an edge. Organizations are adopting AI tools such as Aqeed People to help power their workforce and optimize digital processes for better employee experiences.
- Leadership best practices. HR Tech World covered the best practices for leaders to adapt to the modern workforce and create stronger teams to sustain long-term success.
- Technical Success. Innovation can be a challenge for business leaders and HR professionals. Choosing user-friendly technology is key to a successful company integration.
- Market Landscape. It’s critical for HR leaders to understand the most prominent trends and developments in HR software to make educated purchasing decisions.
- Research Insights. New studies from HR data help professionals leverage LinkedIn for sourcing and recruiting new talent. Learning how to navigate the digital economy is critical for the growth and development of HR.
There were plenty of lessons to be learned at this massive HR tech event, and many of these revolved around technology.
Lessons learned at HR Tech 2018
As we welcome 2019, here are a few lessons from the conference:
- HR tech is always changing. If you want to keep pace, you have to keep good company. The HR Tech conference is a great start.
- Industry experts are eager to share their knowledge. Why reinvent the wheel? HR tech industry experts have done all the hard work for you.
- It’s all gone high tech. You’ll never fully take the “human” out of HR, but increasingly technology is foundational in HR departments. It’s time to integrate.
When you incorporate HR tech into your company and the HR department, you decrease double work, minimize mistakes, and free up your workers. Less hassle and the right technology makes all the difference.